terça-feira, 13 de abril de 2010


Late last night I was looking through pictures.. Flooded with memories I lied on the floor and spread them around me like friends at a party. There faces remind me of all that I've known still I can't forget all the hushed who and why's, all the fiction and lies and the tears and the laughs, take a walk through the past you and I hand in hand as we looked at this thing called us. Late last night I was pacing the hallway reading the letters you'd signed x and o, I turned out the lights in the and imagined you with me, I tried my hardest to cry but it just wouldn't come. Still I can't forget all the hush who and why's, all the fiction and lies all the tears and the laughs; take a walk through the past you and I hand in hand as we look at this thing called us.. all the hush who it was.. all the fiction and lies all the tears and the laughs.. take a walk through the past, you and I hand in hand as we look at this thing called trust.